[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 22:43:39 CST 2001

Every year, my wife & I have had a very nice christmas party (our *only*
party of the year, so we do it nice), and for the last five years I was not
allowed to open the door during the parties...

I look forward to showing off my Onyx at this years party!

But I suspect next year I'll have to keep the door closed again ;^P

Glad to help...

Ken