[rescue] in need of BA350 parts

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 13:22:30 CST 2001

> > 3 of them stack pretty well, but 4 might be a problem unless you used
> > rubber sheeting to keep them from sliding.
>
> i'm gonna need 5, until i find more SCSI cards for my NetApp, then of course
> i'll need more. :)

Dang, some folks have all the drives in the world.....(:+}}...

I can hang about a bakers dozen off a VAX, but 30 and more drives?  Yikes!
Lessee... at 2/4/9 giggies each x 6 or 7 per box x 5 boxes.... Wow!
That would be quite a playpen fer sure!

Probably a bit more than my lowly little MVII critter could handle.....

(:+}}...

Bob