[rescue] in need of BA350 parts

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 12:52:38 CST 2001

> i recently got a BA350, but FedEx managed to drop it (of course) and it's fine
> with the exception of the base that is stands in.  part of it broke off so that
> the front cover won't attach anymore.  does anyone have any of these?  or
> better yet the rack mount hardware for these things?

Fun when folks drop things....

The BA350 does not have rack brackets, per se.  It uses a shelf bracket
pair and then slides in on the shelf.  I had some of the brackets from
a storageworks storage refrigerator thingy I stripped, but they are gone
now.  I just stack mine on a shelf or on top of the cpu box, anymore.
3 of them stack pretty well, but 4 might be a problem unless you used
rubber sheeting to keep them from sliding.

There is a ba350ug.pdf from DEC that has all the info on the critters,
including the mystical magical internal jumpering you need to pay
attention to.  If you can't find it, or Bill doesn't have it somehwere
on the rescue archives, holler and I will bounce it your way.

Bob