[rescue] tape drive with no SCSI

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 23:18:30 CST 2001

> There are USB SCSI adapters, but I wouldn't be surprised if solaris didn't
> support them.

Dave,

it took until this comment to jog my memory.  there is a sun certified (i saw
it on the sun.com website) USB-SCSI device.  i found it while researching how
to get USB on my sparc20, but it doesn't work that way, only USB to host and
SCSI to devices.  of course i can't find the webpage on sun's site anymore,
but if you call your var, they should be able to help you out, if you don't
want to involve a var let me know and i'll either keep looking or get in touch
with some of my var contacts to get info extracted out of them.

cheers,

-brian