[rescue] tape drive with no SCSI

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 21:31:35 CST 2001

My boss has a new G4 cube with an Orange Micro SCSI to FireWire
converter that works really weel he says. I can't find a SCSI to USB
device on Orange Micro's site, but I did run across this:

http://www.microtechint.com/qs-usbscsi.html

However, it is, as someone else observed, only 1+ MB and will probably
suck even if it does work. A separte host might work even better. Get
gnu tar and use it over the ethernet...