[rescue] cool surplus web junk ?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 09:36:14 CST 2001

A friend of mine out in Omaha has found a company that has a contract w/
the air force.  Any old machine the airforce deems too old this company
comes and collects it.  Only problem is you actually have to be present
when they are unloading the trucks.  He has gotten all sorts of cool Sun
equipment (duplicates sometimes find their way to me).

If anyone is interested (and in Omaha) I can find out where this takes
place.

If anyone knows of such a place in Atlanta, please let me know.

thanks,
John MacKay

7 7 0 . 6 5 0 . 1 6 2 2 (Ext. 235)

http://www.iai.com