[rescue] some more Unix books for sale...

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 22:32:13 CST 2001

Folks, I have a few more Unix books for sale...please rescue them from
my bookshelf...

Unix Unleashed, Internet Edition.  This is a big thick hardcover from
Sams and does not have the original CD (but who cares, you can get
everything from the net anyways).

It has a little bit of everything in it - using perl, awk, cvs,
troff/nroff etc.  Plus some FAQs on Solaris, HPUX, IRIX, BSD, etc.

Original price:  $59.99, my price:  $20 including shipping (it's a
monster and weighs about 5 lbs or so)

StAck O NeXT stuff, all in one lot for $20:

The NeXT Bible by Doug Clapp - this is a great intro to NeXT, 675 pages,
covers v1.0 of the OS.  An enjoyable read.

Lotus Improv manual and Applications Guide-if you have Improv you want
this

Original "white" NeXT docs that shipped with the Cube.  Release Notes,
Network and System Administration, and wirebound "Applications" book
(175 pages).

Includes a full sheet of the original NeXT stickers - 2 large, 4 medium
and 9 small (25% bigger than "intel inside" size).

Buy both, and I will throw in the Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a book
books with CD for a Macintosh.  Like new but scuffed cover, CD never
opened.  Probably for version 3.0 of Photoshop.

Paypal preferred, personal checks OK too.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net