[rescue] OK, step one of the purge in New Jersey...

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 4 21:45:13 CST 2001

>Yup, I am sure everything I need is there (in Unix-land), but sheer momentum
>kept me in the MS Camp until now... This Win XP 11-15% performance *penalty*
>somehow pushed me to consider my options...

I have on windows box.  It stays *OFF* most times.  I enjoy playing
games.  The only time I turn the box on is when I need to play UT or
something.  I run win 98 first edition on it because thats the best
windows I've found that works for games.   I'm not going to say that
windows doesn't suck.  There's a reason I don't keep the box on, but
it has its uses just like any system does.

daniel