[rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 4 08:28:40 CST 2001

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> heh, I sent private emails afterwards.

aiee! making fun of us so soon? ;) i'm sorry i couldn't make it out..i
wasnt feeling well plus i figured you guys would enjoy your dinner
more without me chattering on like a fool. that whole
evil-scheming-to-get-rid-of-the-collections wife presence can be a downer.
:)

> The beef's just the excuse.

dont forget the evil banana pudding.

> I'm not sure if they did..but they were tempting me with single malt
> scotches

excellent!

> If we're lucky more austinites will show.   If I'm real lucky I'll have
> a job by then too :)  I'd hate to take the one in houston..but the lure
> of multiple e10ks is so attractive.  and san.  so sexy.

houston? ick. thats so terribly far away :(

--a
contrary to public opinion, bill doesnt keep me locked in the garage.
instead he keeps me in the kitchen.