[rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 3 12:43:43 CST 2001

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 06:14:51PM +0000, Steven Hill wrote:
> OK, 6:30, since I have seen no other people piping up.
> How will we recognise each other?

I'm the fat guy driving a black Kia Sportage.  Derrick and I know
each other... look for his nose metal? 8-0

> I am wearing my "No I will not fix your computer" T shirt today, and being
> 6'8" should stand out in the crowd.
> See y'all there.

I'll be there.  Currently really POed; went down to install the new
sunhelp server today; got it down there and had MEMORY ERRORs.  Ended up
after 20 minutes putting the old machine back up and bringing the POS
back home with me to debug and call Tadpole about on Monday.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net