[rescue] SGI stuff

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 3 12:16:45 CST 2001

>I'm in NJ, pick-up could be arranged - please explain
>how you would split up the lot across the 19 (or 20
>including you) takers?

there are plenty of extra monitors.  The systems will be distributed
on a first come, first with the best system basis.  There are still
VGXTs left and all the VGX's are left.  Each one gets a monitor (at
least one, others will get monitors on an as needed basis probably,
haven't worked that out yet)  additional cards and keyboard will be
distributed in the same way.  If we end up with more crimsons than
people the cost (i hope) should not increase.  The group will also
split the cost of getting the uhaul and such back from oregon.  I'm
not sure how we're going to get there and back but we'll figure it
out once(if) we win.  If you're still interested I still have LOTS of
room on my list. (I need 9-10 more people right now)

daniel