[rescue] If Larry Snyder is still following. . . .

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 2 15:53:02 CST 2001

Well, it's always good to have a set of torx bits lying around
but you are describing something different than what I was thinking
of.  I was looking at the hot swap "sliders" that the A1000, E450 etc
use.  Incidentally, the A1000 drives also have an aluminum vented plate
attached to the bottom.  Everything is attached with torx screws.

KL