[SunRescue] Rack question...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 08:37:47 CDT 2001

Uhm...I have my G4, a couple of SS5's and a big behemoth of a cPCI
box(yay, rescue #2 for one of these!) on a relay rack....with the proper
shelves, it holds stuff just fine, though I need another, if anyone is
wanting to rid themselves of one.

BTW the one I have is a 48 inch unit, on wheels....tre' useful! :D

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  6:36am  up 7 day(s), 20:42,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.01