[SunRescue] Rack question...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 22:14:27 CDT 2001

I want a large (six foot +/-) rack, in good shape for my basement - I have a
line on one, but it is on the wrong coast (it's in Sunnyvale, CA, I'm
outside Princeton, NJ)...

The cost is $100 for the rack, $50 delivery fee for the truck (since I don't
have a loading dock/forklift) plus shipping charges.

This rack was a Bodoman special on eBay that got *no* bids.

What should the transport charge be for an empty six foot rack from CA to
NJ? It will be packed onto a pallet for shipment. Anyone have any exp.? More
importantly, anyone know of a source for such equipment in the
NY/NJ/PA/DE/MD corridor? (I am assuming the price will be less locally for
surplus...)

Thanks in advance,

Ken

(If it matters, the Rack is an old Sun Rack!)