[SunRescue] PHP/MySQL/Apache for Solaris...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 21:45:23 CDT 2001

Versions (from the box):

    MySQL V3.33
    Perl V5.6
    Apache V1.3
    PHP V4.0

I got past my first round of errors (MySQL just works - and is FAST!) and
now I am on to a new problem (Apache won't start, lib problems...)... The
box set includes 30 support, which I haven't invoked yet, so that is what
I'll work on this week - getting this package up...

Getting errors saying files don't exist:

Cannot load <basedir>/conf/httpd.conf: cannot load
<basedir>/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
ld.so.1: <basedir>/bin/httpd: fatal: <basedir>/libexec/libphp4.so: open
failed: no such file or directory
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

but the file exists:

file /libexec/libphp4.so
/libexec/libphp4.so: ELF 32-bit MSB dynamic lib SPARC32PLUS Version 1, V8+
Required, dynamically linked, stripped

and one similar file that *can* be found/loaded:

file /libexec/libproxy.so
/libexec/libproxy.so: ELF 32-bit MSB dynamic lib SPARC Version 1,
dynamically linked, stripped

What is SPARC32PLUS ... V8+ Required - is this looking for an Ultra-class
system???

Thanks in advance for any assistance/answers...

Ken