[SunRescue] djbdns, BIND, and DNS Security

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 28 17:59:56 CDT 2001

Personally, when someone uses a license I don't like, I just don't reuse
their code.  If I only reuse Artistic, GPL, or BSD code, or code with
extremely simple licenses (like Squeak), then I should be safe enough.

I don't spend time bitching about other people's licenses, except when the
topic comes up.  I'll argue about pretty much anything at any time. ;).
They really hated me in speach class when I sugested that the example
speech about gun control should use the idea that we need less as a
thesis.  The outroar was so great that the teacher switched to whether
peanut butter or jelly was more important for the examples.  Hehe.

--
Joshua Boyd