[SunRescue] Geek Stuff Free/FS/FT/etc

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 27 20:52:42 CDT 2001

Just cleaned out the "computer room" closet that I hadnt touched in
over a year ("dont open that door!  you'll die!").

Found lots of nifty stuff I'd forgotten I had.  Would prefer to
trade for 10base-T hubs and switches or similar gear, or will
give away free to the right person who begs enough. 8-)

The List:

1 x Mattel PowerGlove (yes, for a Nintendo) complete in box,
    "Large" size.  It fits me, it should fit ANYBODY.

1 x Adaptec AHA-1540B SCSI controller card (ISA)

1 x "COMPUTONE SYSTEMS INC" / "Intelliport" (?) 6-port ISA
    serial card (ports are RJ45).  No docs, etc...  Got this
    out of a Compaq ISA server I bought for some reason, then
    scrapped.

2 x 501-1415 CG3 framebuffers.  Both working.

1 x SigmaDesigns REALmagic DVD decoder card - no docs, no cables,
    etc.  Brand new when I bought it, it didnt work with my OS
    setup at the time.  PCI.  has a composite out, audio out, and
    S-Video out.

 - - - - - - - - - - - -

And, the Crowning Jewel:

One complete set, in box, with media (3.5" floppies),
AT&T System V/386 UNIX Release 3.2.

Contents:
	Release Notes
	Upgrade Package - V2.1 w/Release Notes & media
	Software Development Set w/Release Notes & media
	Security Administration / Encryption Package w/media
	Media: (3.5" 1.44meg disks)
		Foundation Set - Base System Package 1 of 6
		Foundation Set - Base System Package 2 of 6
		Foundation Set - Base System Package 3 of 6
		Foundation Set - Base System Package 4 of 6
		Foundation Set - Base System Package 5 of 6
		Foundation Set - Base System Package 6 of 6
		Foundation Set - Editing Package
		Foundation Set - Remote Terminal Package
		Foundation Set - Network Support Utilities 1.2 Package
		Foundation Set - Remote File Sharing 1.2 Package
		Foundation Set - 2-Kilobyte File System Utility Package
		Foundation Set - XENIX File System Utility Package
		Foundation Set - Security Administration Package
		Software Development Set - Extended Terminal Interface Pkg
		Software Development Set - C Software Development Set 4.1.6 1/3
		Software Development Set - C Software Development Set 4.1.6 2/3
		Software Development Set - C Software Development Set 4.1.6 3/3
		User Interface Utilities - FMLI 1.2 Package
		User Interface Utilities - FACE 1.2 Package 1 of 2
		User Interface Utilities - FACE 1.2 Package 2 of 2
		User Interface Utilities - FACE HELP 1.2 Package
		Replacement Disk - Base System Package, 1 of 6
		Upgrade Disk - Base System Package - 1 of 1

Some of these disks were still sealed until about five minutes ago -
I'm going to make disk images of them on CD-ROM as well.  This was
the OS that was sold for the AT&T 6386 workgroup server (I'd love to
get my hands on one, one of these days).  Everything's marked circa 1988.

If interested, email me off list.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford