[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 26 05:25:39 CDT 2001

"Michael S. Schiller" <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> This machine was my first CP/M based machine, last time I tried to boot it
> (about 10 years ago I guess) it wouldn't boot. Since that time all my floppies
> for it have disappeared :(  If anyone happens to have a set of CP/M disks for
> a NorthStar they could part with I might try and get it running again!

There may be disk images in the CP/M section of my ftp archive.
ftp://ftp.barnyard.co.uk/cpm

--
David Cantrell | cthulhu at unixbeard.net | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh