[SunRescue] Re: [geeks] Question...

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 26 05:22:38 CDT 2001

"Les" <les at cdproc.com> wrote:

> Have you setup the PayPal button? Or is it something
> already in place I haven't noticed on PayPal.
>
> I'd rather spend $10 and see you get over $9.50 than
> spend $10 to see you get a bit over $8.00.

Don't forget, paypal is decidedly flaky for non-US users.  I for one have
found it utterly impossible to sign up.  They make bogus assumptions about
the banking system which may be true of all banks in the US but are most
definitely not true elsewhere.

--
David Cantrell | cthulhu at unixbeard.net | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh