[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 16:43:14 CDT 2001

mrbill at mrbill.net writes:

>I've started cutting back to JUST the machines I use, with a few
>esoteric collectible machines out in the garage (2-car, but with
>carpet and wood paneling, it doesent look like a garage from the
>inside excpet for the garage doors - which I have to keep on to
>keep it counted as a "garage" for property tax reasons..)

I try to keep my home collection down to what I use (RS/6000,
buncha sparcs, and a vaxstation) plus my vector graphics terminal
collection.

A tiny collection of early suns has been creeping up, but I've
kept it to a minimum...

Oh, and a PDP-11 or two, and a few other small machines.

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --