[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 01:10:22 CDT 2001

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 02:00:10AM -0500, Tugrul Galatali wrote:
> 	If you did live in Dallas, what would you use it for? I
> don't scale out particularly well to a zoo of machines at home,
> spending 95% of my time on my laptop with my work in bed, 4% on
> my U2 unwinding from Microsoft land and 1% on my desktop playing
> Diablo II (just beat Diablo, damn it, ended too soon)

I've started cutting back to JUST the machines I use, with a few
esoteric collectible machines out in the garage (2-car, but with
carpet and wood paneling, it doesent look like a garage from the
inside excpet for the garage doors - which I have to keep on to
keep it counted as a "garage" for property tax reasons..)

its sad that the garage where I keep most of my collection is
bigger than the first apartment I had when I moved to Austin in
'96.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford