[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 11:00:22 CDT 2001

There is a similar theory about Corvettes in a mans life.  You should own
at least three, one well used "piece", one classic in mint shape, and one
brand new one.  Other 'vettes in addition to are not frowned upon, but
these three are the bare minimum.  Same can be applied to Harleys, houses,
and unfortunately in this decadent day and age, spouses as well :(.

Gil