[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 08:07:01 CDT 2001

My theory is that for safety, there should be at least 2 extra computers
to a living unit.  IE, there should be your main system, a spare system,
and a server.  In addition to that, more systems (developmental servers,
dedicated game machines, notebooks, etc) may also be appropriate.  Then of
course, there are the collectable machines which don't need to actually be
used to be justified.

--
Joshua Boyd