[SunRescue] SparcCenter 2000 on ebay!

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 10:45:29 CDT 2001

Brian Hechinger wrote:

> is an obsession, not a hobby.  trying to get them to all run is also and
> obsession. :)

What good is having them if they don't work! :) The only exception to that
rule I have is my first 'real' computer (real being defined as one that
doesn't boot into BASIC in ROM):
http://www.agrijag.com/Images/NorthStar.jpg

This machine was my first CP/M based machine, last time I tried to boot it
(about 10 years ago I guess) it wouldn't boot. Since that time all my floppies
for it have disappeared :(  If anyone happens to have a set of CP/M disks for
a NorthStar they could part with I might try and get it running again!

-Mike

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *