distributed mailing list? (Was Re: [SunRescue] Question...)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 15:44:14 CDT 2001

It wouldn't lessen incoming bandwitdh, but when SunHelp gets a new
message, it could pass that message to one of the distributed machines to
dispurse.  So, instead of sun help getting 1 message and sending 300
(6000000 % 2000, the rough numbers in the table if I remeber correctly),
sun help would get one and send one, and my computer would get 1 and send
300, but where my computer only gets every 50th message (meaning I send
about 12000 messages a day.

--
Joshua Boyd