[SunRescue] RE: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1331 - 6 msgs

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 14:08:30 CDT 2001

That 2.5" x 3/8" card is, most likely, an IDE <-> SCSI adapter card - does it look like it could be bolted on to a laptop drive?

If so, you are very lucky - a replacement laptop drive can be gotten very cheaply - the adapter cards are expensive. (FYI 20 Gig IBM Travlestar HDs are under $150, 8 -> 10 Gig HDs are like $75-90)

Congrats!

Ken