[SunRescue] Question...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 12:49:59 CDT 2001

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 01:50:09PM -0400, Kevin Loch wrote:
> Brickshelf pushes 8-10GB per day.  It's hosted at work.  We will be
> moving our servers to a colo soon and replacing our current T1
> with a burstable T3.  You could send me a box for now but
> I'd be a little concerned about when we move to the T3, since
> we could get bumped to higher bandwidth bracket if things get out
> of hand.

Thanks for the offer; I'd prefer to keep my machines where I could
physically get to them right now.  As I said, this isnt something
urgent, or even an issue yet - but if it does come up eventually, I
want to have options while at the same time not offending the list
readership..

> Have you asked Sun if they would help with hosting?  I approached
> LEGO and they offered space in their main colo cage.  I haven't needed
> to take them up on that yet :)

Bahahaha. http://www.sunhelp.org/letters. 8-)

(altho I did end up getting an ultra 10 as an apology..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net