[SunRescue] Tax (was Ultra 5)

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 13:40:54 CDT 2001

hmmm... 40 servings? I guess that would mean the Coke guy would have to visit me
once a day!

-Mike

"William W. Arnold" wrote:

> Bill Bradford writes ---
> >On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 07:25:17AM -0700, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> >> Good Lawd Gawdalmighty Son.  That's a lot of freakin' coke for just two of
> >> you.
> >
> >About a year ago, before we cleaned the computer room with a flamethrower:
> >http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/mydesk.jpg
>
> Coke has recently (last year or so) come out with a small fountain
> designed for home/small office use. Holds 3 choices, with about
> 40 servings of each.  We were considering it for the office, but
> decided against, because we're mostly Pepsi drinkers. (Coke's
> patent prevents Pepsi from making compatible refills, and Pepsi
> hadn't come out with a competing product the last time we checked)
>
> ( Office Drink supplies, Per month Paid for by company:
> Pepsi 120-150 cans
> Diet Pepsi 70-80 cans
> Coke 20-30 cans
> Dr Pepper 20-30 cans
> Lipton Brisk (lemon) 20-30 cans
> Hawaian punch 70-80 cans
> Sierra Mist 10-15 cans
> minute Maid Grape 20-30 cans
>
> Total 350-445 cans/month
>       23-30 cans/person/month
> )
>
> --
> -billy- warnold at vipnet.org

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *