[SunRescue] Tax (was Ultra 5)

William W. Arnold rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 10:08:08 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford writes ---
>On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 07:25:17AM -0700, Brian Dunbar wrote:
>> Good Lawd Gawdalmighty Son.  That's a lot of freakin' coke for just two of
>> you.
>
>About a year ago, before we cleaned the computer room with a flamethrower:
>http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/mydesk.jpg

Coke has recently (last year or so) come out with a small fountain
designed for home/small office use. Holds 3 choices, with about
40 servings of each.  We were considering it for the office, but
decided against, because we're mostly Pepsi drinkers. (Coke's
patent prevents Pepsi from making compatible refills, and Pepsi
hadn't come out with a competing product the last time we checked)

( Office Drink supplies, Per month Paid for by company:
Pepsi 120-150 cans
Diet Pepsi 70-80 cans
Coke 20-30 cans
Dr Pepper 20-30 cans