[SunRescue] 690MP cpu is about equivalent to what other sparc s?

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 10:27:39 CDT 2001

> FYI, the 4/330 and 4/630 cases are identical except for the
> name badge on the front..

Likewise, the differences between a 4/370 and 4/670 cases are minimal as far
as I can tell: sometimes different but functionally equivalent PS, somewhat
different drive cage,case badging. Perhaps the 670 PS has more capacity;
I've never had to load mine up with cards to find out.

>> If you end up not wanting it, I'll take the CPU card in a minute! This is
>> one of my favorite Sun setups. I have a 4/630, a 4/670, and the pieces
for
>> one or two more, when I find my next VME case.  .  .

>I've got one or two plus the expansion RAM board that holds 1gig or so
>at home... in my pile o' vme stuff..

If you want to part with them, lemme know what you want.

Steve