[SunRescue] Dumb Term

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 19:55:39 CDT 2001

[ On Tuesday, May 22, 2001 at 19:11:43 (EDT), dave at cca.org wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Dumb Term
>
> I'm sure I can get a copy of CPM for that, if you're interested.

No thanks!  I want to forget CP/M ever existed!  ;-)

> I had a Xerox 820-II for a while, but it was already a collector's piece
> when I was playing with it.

very interesting!

> I've never seen either of those in person. I was looking back when my
> main home computer was a 3B2, but I never found one.

I found a few locally and then I bought a whole truck load of them from
a leasing company and sold a bunch of them at enough of a markup so that
I ended up with some free ones for myself!  ;-)

(Now I think I've got at least three of them back for free and sitting
as spare parts in my garage  :-)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>