[SunRescue] PCRetro and Ultra 1 questions (was: TwentiethAnniversary Mac (was SparcStationVoyager....))

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 01:15:10 CDT 2001

I didn't endorse them, but IIRC someone
else did, in the context of having pallet-loads
of 20th Anniv. Macs.  As for me, I'll go pick
up my Ultra 1 from them and take an opportunity
to look around (followed by another 20D10 from
some outfit in Baltimore).  Sometimes you
pays your money and you takes your chances--
as for me I'm taking a chance this time but I
value Mike's opinion.

Hey Mike and Dave--do you guys buy from DRMO in
pallet-or-bigger lots, or how *do* you find
all the older/neater machines here in the B'More/DC
area?  Not asking for trade secrets, just
mystified based on what I see...

  --Rip (yep, 5-week old son is keeping me up
    and making me monitor mail at inhuman hours)