[SunRescue] Tape drive

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 14:48:53 CDT 2001

It would take time for me to find the name of the IT dude. Give the paper a
call and ask for IT/IS. Explain you know they used to run on a Vax and you were
wondering if it was available. It was a while ago that I sat with the director,
so I don't remember his name.

On Mon, 21 May 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> On Mon, 21 May 2001, James Fogg wrote:
> >
> > btw... There is a Vax of some flavor in Harrisburg PA that should be ready for
> > a new home by now. The local newspaper (the Patriot) was moving business off it.
> >

> Well, since I live in Eastern PA, that would be great!  Do you have any
> more info on it?  Also, I have some relatives in the Dallas / Fort Worth
> area coming up at the end of the week - are any of those vaxes portable
> enough to make a plane trip cheaply?
>
> -Linc.
	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!