[SunRescue] SS/20 & Ultra 1 Prices?

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 14:37:51 CDT 2001

All--
Well, I couldn't resist and just picked up an Ultra 1/170
(Creator 3D, 160MB, 1GB disk) on eBay for $315.
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1238572982
A year ago that system would have gone for at least
$600, so I would like to thank Sun for the Blade 100
driving prices down!

(I just wish that Mike N. hadn't found the Ultra 2 before
I did, since I wouldn't want to get big Mike torqued
at me--but boy did I want it:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1238231660
even includes a monitor, supposedly...)

Now I find myself with 2 SPARC-10 clones (1 Axil and
1 Tatung), an LX, a SPARC-20, and the new box, and
I'm likely going to sell some things to co-workers.
What the heck is a fair price for:
  SPARC 20 w/2.25 OBP
  2xSM71
  2x2.1GB SCA disks (with special cooling fan)
  MGX+ (24-bit color graphics SBus card)
  128MB memory (4x32)

Any thoughts?  Anyone else finding the going prices on
eBay a little hard to believe compared with a year ago?

--
Rip Loomis
Brainbench MVP for Internet Security