[SunRescue] SGI USB keyboards

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 10:40:25 CDT 2001

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I ordered one of the $19 SGI USB keyboards from
> hitechcafe last week.
>
> Got it in today- its GREAT.  Nice, HEAVY, doesent feel
> like a cheap keyboard at all.  Made by Silitek.
>
> They've got the old logo and "SiliconGraphics" on
> them, so I suspect they came from batches of surplus
> Visual Workstation hardware; I know SGI changed to "SGI"
> in '98 or so.

Ok, out of the the vast array of locales available on their website, do
you know if there is no with Sun-US-Unix style layout;

I swapped my Sun UK 5's for really keyboards, but have a really trouble
when it comes to using PC's!!!

Top requirements are an ESC in the main keyboard block and a single
Return key, with Backspace on the second row down.

Paul
--
h: 0115 922 7162   w: 0115 953 1803