[SunRescue] Off Topic: Rescuing my Sun

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 06:22:36 CDT 2001

Dave, if you have two companies and a dozen people relying on *that
particular* Sun4c box, you have failed to plan for a disaster, IMHO.

Also, my statement was about getting a *particular* Sun4c box up (as in,
"toss this SS/2, get another from the heap - I don't have time for this
BS") - as I recall, you tended to keep a closet full of SS/2s for such
hardware failures ;^)

 Ken
(Sun4c boxes *are* usefull, but it is not worth two-three days efforts to
try and save one (in a business setting where you time is worth more than 25
cents an hour, IMHO)