[SunRescue] Off Topic: Rescuing my Sun

Ken Caruso rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 03:50:23 CDT 2001

Heh, as you are all talking about this, I have been compiling X-chat,
mozzila and nmap simultaneously in X on my sparc2(netbsd) and its
incredible how responsive it is, if I couldnt hear the disk grinding I
swear its bearly breaking a sweat. Although in my case the bottleneck
would be the 10base5 :)

Ken Caruso