[SunRescue] Re: [Sales] Equipment for sale

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 20 12:49:38 CDT 2001

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 08:12:08AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> I feel you paid aboutt he right price - I recently sold someone on this list
> an Ultra 2 w/2 200 MHz CPUs and 2x internal 4 Gig HDs for $700, then $150
> for the 256 Meg of RAM, or $850 total, plus S/H (Get well soon Pete!). We
> were both happy with that price.

Just talked to Pete on the phone, BTW.  he's doing okay, has sworn off
motorcycles, and is doing good considering the situation.  Has to use
a wheelchair to get around (since his ankle is totally shot), but should
be walking again within a month.  His left index finger was crushed,
but will heal eventually.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford