[SunRescue] Re: [Sales] Equipment for sale

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 20 07:12:08 CDT 2001

Mike,

I feel you paid aboutt he right price - I recently sold someone on this list
an Ultra 2 w/2 200 MHz CPUs and 2x internal 4 Gig HDs for $700, then $150
for the 256 Meg of RAM, or $850 total, plus S/H (Get well soon Pete!). We
were both happy with that price.

Owners of Ultra 2's value them mote than potential buyers, I suspect, so
every once in a while a deal slips through - I think your price is fine.

My advice would be to snap up a second CPU, as they are about $100 at
anysystem.com, that is what I did, it is a real low-cost performance
booster. Upgrading to dual 300 MHz CPUs is expensive, relative to the price
you paid for the base system, IMHO. (But performance is much better with
dual 300 MHz CPUs ;^)

I will email you off-list regarding a possible trade for your unwatned
bits...

Ken