[SunRescue] WTB: SS20

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 18:09:07 CDT 2001

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 04:07:21PM -0700, James Lockwood wrote:
> I still have some rackmount Sun 6x 5.25" FH chassis up for grabs.  I'd
> charge to pack and ship them but if anyone can pick up locally they're
> yours!  About an hour north of SF.
> -James

Same here, in Austin, TX.  Got one that had 6 x 2.1G Seagate SCSI
drives, have two that held IPI drives.  Still got the drives
too.... come get em, they're yours!  If nobody gets them soon, I'm
going to rip out the power supplies and drive brackets, and make rackmount
DRAWERS out of them..

Bill (anybody know where I can get a half-rack-cabinet?)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX