[SunRescue] where to get Personal Iris 4d/35 memory?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 15 21:09:05 CDT 2001

Dave is believed to have said:
> Brian Hechinger wrote:
>>
>> any ideas? i haven't turned up much myself yet.
>>
>> -brian
>
> Can sometimes find it on eBay... Usually can get a whole PI for the
> price of just finding RAM. heh. Also might want to post to/check out
> comp.sys.sgi.marketplace

hmm, i'll have to try marketplace, ebay hasn't turned anything up yet though.

> Actually, how much do you need? I have an extra 16MB, but they are in
> 2MB simms I think. Might be 1MB, don't remember.

hmm, i've got four empty slots in the box with 32MB ram, so i could push that
one up to 40MB, probably not worth the effort considereing how little i'll
actually end up using that box right now (it's probably going to spend it's
life netbooting NetBSD kernels until i get it working with NetBSD)

-brian