[SunRescue] OT question related to administrivia

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 17:43:25 CDT 2001

On Thu, 10 May 2001 ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:

> For those in California or who may visit:
>
> Murder Burger in Davis, CA(smallish college town, decent CS department,
> not enough rescues and a great brewery in town) has some kicka$$
> meat-stuff. ;)

I was a Davis denizen for 19 years, and I have to say that in my
estimation they've gone downhill in recent years.  The onion rings are no
longer the size of jumbo donuts, the burgers don't have the same "steaky"
taste (or the really good buns) and the milkshakes just aren't the same.

Sudwerks is worth the stop though.  I may have to go down there this
weekend for my pilgrimage.

-James