[SunRescue] OT question related to administrivia

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 17:33:48 CDT 2001

For those in California or who may visit:

Murder Burger in Davis, CA(smallish college town, decent CS department,
not enough rescues and a great brewery in town) has some kicka$$
meat-stuff. ;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  1:07pm  up 5 day(s), 20:27,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01