[SunRescue] ADMINISTRIVIA: LIST POLICY Job info?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 12:47:52 CDT 2001

>  1. please do not contact other listmembers or cull their names/phone
>  numbers/addresses for your files/mass mailings/cold calls/etc, *unless*
>  a list member specifically requests it (e.g, "I need a zigwatzimfram,
>  anybody got one?", or "I'm looking for a job in upper Albania..").

Bill, for the sake of clarification and information:

(Hey, I will be looking fer a sysadmin jobbie at the end of the year,
 but upper Albania will probably require a commercial radiotelegraph
 ticket, and mine has recently expired.....(:+}}.....)

What is the best/correct way for a job hunting person like me to
get in touch with employers/head-hunters/etc, via the lists, if
that is feasible?

Thanks

Bob

(ZUT OM DE NA4G/Bob UP)