[SunRescue] Looking for help with a 20E20 monitor...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 12:02:41 CDT 2001

I got this cheap monitor last weekend, and after firing it up, I found that the picture was a bit fuzzy... I didn't realize until just now that the two adjustments on the far left affect horizontal/vertical focus (the symbols are a bit obfuscated, IMHO), so I haven't tried them yet, but is there anyone in the Central NJ area that is handy with old monitors like this?

I'd like to get the picture on this tube a bit sharper, if I could, as well as some of my other 17" and 16" tubes...

Thanks in advance for any assistance/pointers,

Ken