[SunRescue] Ultra 30 for sale, or trade for Apple G4

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 9 11:16:11 CDT 2001

All,

I've decided I under-utilize my Ultra 30, and want to play with OS X on a G4
platform, so I'm going to sell or trade my Ultra 30.

The U30 has the 250Mhz/1 MB cache CPU, 128 meg of memory, a 9 GB drive, and
Creator 2D graphics. I'd include keyboard and mouse, but not a monitor- I'm
keeping my 20E20.

I realize this is the less desirable CPU, but hey- it's what I've got. It's
operationally perfect, and I'll install your choice of Solaris. I'd like to
get $950.00 plus shipping.

Or- trade me an Apple G4 class system- I'd love a Cube, but a tower will do.
Or a Ti Powerbook- I'm not picky :-) I'm not particularly interested in a
G4-upgraded G3 or earlier model- if I wanted to go that route, I'd upgrade
my existing G3. I'd need keyboard and mouse, but monitor I can handle.

Let me know- I'd rather sell to the list than go the Usenet or Ebay route.
.  .

Steve

Steve Hatle
VUE - a Pearson company