[SunRescue] IP and subnets and classes, oh my! Was:{Re: [SunRescue] Networking details (was Re: OT: Advice on Certification)}

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 10:39:32 CDT 2001

There is a wonderful palm program that makes life easy, especially when
messing around in IP and netmask hell.  It runs on the palm and is called
ipcalc, well worth the money, IMHO.  One night, my brain was fried and I
was trying to figure out a Cisco wildcard and this program, well, I feel it
saved my life that night ....  ;}

Here is the link:

http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=47788220010417142117&prodID=1188

Gil