[SunRescue] USO (Unidentified Sun Object)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 7 22:21:09 CDT 2001

It sounds kinda like a multi port serial board.  If so, it would have some
sort of break out box or pigtail cable (one plug on one end, lots of plugs
on the other end).  I can't find the part number anywhere, but the
physical description sounds like some of the multiport serial boards I've
seen.

--
Joshua Boyd