[SunRescue] Wanted: NCDware

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 7 02:24:56 CDT 2001

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 04:42:53PM -0400, Stephen Worotynec wrote:

> Is this a doorstop, or would anyone happen to have a copy of NCDware they
> could contemplate selling? This is only for my own use at home, BTW.

I'd also like to find a copy of this software for an NCD 19r.  I've got a
few bits of kit for trade -- a couple of SS2 chassis, 2 501-2352 Super
SPARC processor cards, a ton of Wyse 30 terminals (not VT100 compatible),
and so on.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;