[SunRescue] "Hooking up" at TCF this weekend...

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 15:49:39 CDT 2001

> If you are in any way serious, you need to get a flea market spot, then you
> simply park the car and cart your treasures back to your space, and at the
> end of th eday, you simply drive home! Once the show went "corporate" the
> spaces got too expensive (for me)...
>
> Ken

so why don't we do this right next year?  what's a space cost?  if we all
tossed some money in a pot we could easily afford a spot i would think.  i'll
get a truck and we can load all our goodies into the truck, then find a spot
somewhere to gather and transfer stuff to each person's car.

i won't even be able to make it out for dinner this year, but will definitely
plan to have the entire weekend free next year.

if anyone is interested in my master plan contact me off list and we'll get
organized for next year.

-brian